Award-winning PDF software
Form 8288-B online Maricopa Arizona: What You Should Know
B. For Buyers, the Seller must be a resident of Maricopa County. If the Buyer is not a legal resident of Maricopa County, the Seller needs to complete the Filing Instructions for Buyers and include the required documents on Form 8288 B (see below). B. FOR SALE: The Seller must fill out and return both the Form 8288 B and the Payment Information Sheet and/or the Affidavit of Financial Responsibility with both the Form 8288 B and the payment information (see below). C. The Seller MUST complete an Affidavit of Responsibility and then submit the completed Affidavit of Responsibility to the seller for payment as an attachment to the Seller's sale application (Form 8288). D. The Buyer, if eligible as outlined in ARIZONA REVENUES GENERATION ACT OF 1992; CANCEL CHILD SUPPORT CHECK AND PAY ALIEN PROPERTY, with respect to U.S. Real Property Interest. E. Foreign Buyer AND SALE APPLICATION: A. There is an 18-month filing period. The filing requirement will vary, based on the transaction date. The filing requirement begins by completing Form 8288 and requesting Form 8288 A. The time to submit Form 8288 A will not begin until the sale contract is notarized. All documents must be submitted prior to April 20 (the last day of the 18-month filing period). B. The State of Arizona will send a Notice of Intent to File (NAIF) to both the buyer and seller. C. A Buyer will need a copy of the NAIF from Maricopa County, and a copy of his or her FICO credit report (which is generally not available from a private lender). D. A Seller will need a copy of the NAIF from Maricopa County. E. A sale contract is required within 15 days of the sale date. F. The Seller must send a copy of the NAIF with his/her payment instructions to the State of Arizona within 5 days of receiving payment by regular U.S. mail to the seller's address provided in the NAIF. G. If the sale fails to close and the buyer cannot be found, the State of Arizona has the right to retain the non-refundable filing fee and the penalty fee.
Online methods assist you to arrange your doc management and supercharge the productiveness within your workflow. Go along with the short guideline to be able to complete Form 8288-B online Maricopa Arizona, keep away from glitches and furnish it inside a timely method:
How to complete a Form 8288-B online Maricopa Arizona?
- On the web site along with the sort, click Commence Now and go to your editor.
- Use the clues to complete the suitable fields.
- Include your personal info and contact data.
- Make certainly that you simply enter right knowledge and numbers in ideal fields.
- Carefully verify the articles from the type in addition as grammar and spelling.
- Refer to aid portion for those who have any queries or tackle our Assistance team.
- Put an digital signature on your Form 8288-B online Maricopa Arizona aided by the enable of Indicator Instrument.
- Once the form is completed, push Finished.
- Distribute the all set variety by means of e-mail or fax, print it out or help save on the product.
PDF editor allows you to make adjustments with your Form 8288-B online Maricopa Arizona from any world-wide-web connected equipment, personalize it in line with your requirements, indication it electronically and distribute in several methods.